Sunday, September 7, 2008

E.A.G.L.E.S: EAGLES

That's right I am still a die hard EAGLES fan, so for the next 15 weeks plus the post season (oh yeah we will be there) You can catch me in my Sunday's best with brew in hand.

I know many of you are wondering how that is posible cause you know I live in Atlanta,

EAGLES fans dont miss games, and If you are in Atlanta and want to catch the game
head over to Rocky Mountain Pizza (1005 Hemphill Ave NW Atlanta, GA 30318) Its an Eagles Bar


Its like being on Broad St. so if you have are not a real fan or you thinks it cool to come and wear your teams jersey (especially the Dallas Cowgirls) you have been warned.

Now if you can't make it there and you just have to have your EAGLES fix, and of course its not on tv (cause they are covering the Falcons) log on to Justin.tv and go to the sports section. You can watch the game through streaming video.

I did that today as the Birds spanked the St. Louis Rams 38-3. E.A.G.L.E.S EAGLES

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online